Requesting Review My Application

Discussion in 'Server Applications' started by Nox Hutch, May 17, 2020.

1. Nox Hutch

Nox Hutch New Member

IGN: NoxiBoi
    Alts: N/A

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?: Yes
    What is the rule you like the most?:greifing being enforced
    Why?: i like that if you are griefed you can get rolled back

[Please put a one sentence definition for these. An example is also preferred, but not required.]
    In your own words, define PowerGaming:having the aim of leveling or maximising a character as much as you can
    In your own words, define MetaGaming:using knowledge that your character wouldnt know i.e discussing something in ooc and using it in r or using real life knowledge
    In your own words, define GodModding:taking control of another players character, which is not reccomended
    In your own words, define RDM:killing someone randomly or without a definitive reason

Any comments you wish to make? Questions?:

RP: [Here we measure your ability to roleplay, while we don’t expect you to be a master and newcomers are welcome, we’d like to see how you handle these different situations (Pro Tip: Sometimes it's better to avoid making a problem worse!)]

It is worth noting that both responding either by describing how your character would go through these situations, or actually roleplaying it out are both acceptable ways to do so, though we encourage you to do the latter.

Scenario 1:

You’re walking around the wilderness, relatively far from the closest town, carrying a dagger and some money in a pouch. Suddenly, you hear rustles from a nearby bush. It's a bandit! He has a shortsword and he yells, “Gimme t’at money or it’s yer life!” What do you do?

i give them my money, i wouldnt want to commit murder

Scenario 2:

You’re in the market square walking around when you suddenly spot a gorgeous item you seem to be interested in, however, you don’t have enough money for it. What do you do?

keep the item in mind and work towards making enough money to purchase it